As a Denver born, Colorado native, Kelly says, “My husband Blake and I love Fort Collins. Along with our retired Greyhound pups, Lexington & Viktor, we spend as much time as we can outside on patios with friends and family.” When they’re not working, you can find all three hiking up Horsetooth Rock or Arthur’s Rock, driving up the Poudre Canyon or making a quick trip to the Twin Silo’s dog park.
Of all the neighborhoods in NoCo, Kelly’s favorites are located off the beaten path, like Parkwood, Fairway Estates, Coeur d’Alene Estates and Belmont Farms. The homes in these areas boast impressive architecture and an unassuming nature, so they stand out from the crowd!
Kelly has thoroughly developed processes to assist property owners through the sale and purchase of luxury residential Real Estate. Leveraging the skilled practices of The Group, Inc., clients experience a high level of transaction communication, process management and world class marketing blending targeted digital & print in local and international channels for the highest quality, highest value successful sale of Luxury & UltraLuxury Northern Colorado properties.
Why did I choose Real Estate?
It is rare in life that we make a decision every decade that impacts our daily lives so much; choosing a home is no easy task and selling a home can be even more challenging. When I consider the clients I’ve worked with in my community, I’m honored they chose to work with me. There are an abundance of Real Estate brokers and more people buying and selling homes, so the good news is, there is the freedom with someone you like; I enjoy being able to provide the level of expert detail and understanding to my clients that I would expect as a client if I were working through the same process.
Broker Associate/Partner – The Group, Inc. Real EstateMember of National Association of RealtorsMember of Colorado Association of RealtorsMember of Loveland-Berthoud Association of RealtorsBachelor of Science Business Administration and Marketing, University of Northern Colorado
Account Manager – Intellisource, Denver, CO Project Manager Risk Management – Safeway, Inc., Denver, COStore Manager – Safeway, Inc., Vail, COStore Manager – Starbucks Coffee Company, Greeley, CO
- 40 Under Forty Honoree, Bizwest Business Journal, October 2015Selected for Northern Colorado Region for Business Leadership
- Rising Real Estate Star, 5280 Magazine, April 2015Customer Service & Volume award for new Real Estate Brokers
- Rookie Of The Year Nominee, Loveland-Berthoud Association of Realtors, September 2014Nominated for Community Involvement, Volume & Customer Service
- United Way Of Larimer County July 2017-Current Board of Directors, DirectorExecutive Committee, Secretary, July 2019-present
- Alternative Home for Youth, Board of Directors, July 2019-present
- First United Methodist Church, Staff Parish Relations Committee, Chairperson, January 2018-present
- The Group Director November 2015-December 2017 Board of Directors
- Alexis De Tocqueville Society Member August 2015-Current, United Way of Larimer County
- Chair, Group Gives Board August 2013-2018, Philanthropic division of The Group
- Loveland Chamber Of Commerce Leadership Loveland Class Of 2014 Selected for and graduated program of local leadership, September 2013-May 2014
- Planning Committee, Dancing with The Stars Loveland Oct 2013-February 2014, Chair of Technology Committee Production Lead, Night of Event
- Steering Committee, Tedx Front RangeJanuary 2014-May 2015, Partnership Committee Chair
- Planning Committee, Loveland Liberty 5k April-July 2014, Member of Sponsor Committee